Discover the keys to implementing YOUR Big Idea
Everyone has a big idea wasting away on a shelf somewhere…
You’ve probably thought of something that you thought would make you millions, but had absolutely no idea how to implement it. So someone else had the same thought and you watched them make millions with it.
We’re thinking humans. We’re problem solvers. Solving problems is the beginning of a big idea.
Here, you will discover 6 simple steps to implementing those big ideas and how to incorporate those steps into your daily life. This is not some long-drawn out process. We’ll get you all this information is 6 short lessons.
I use these steps for everything – so do you.
You may not know it yet, but I’ll show you how.
And I’ll show you why you MUST use these steps if you want to be successful. Avoid or skip them, and…well, that’s how we all end up with 100s of unfinished projects.
What will you discover in this short ecourse about the 6 steps to implementing your big idea?
- How you use these steps already and how you can follow them through to completion
- How to stimulate your dreams using simple techniques to get your mind moving
- How to recognize your big idea
- Why a prototype is key to moving forward
- What is a prototype anyway
- Why testing is the key to success or failure
- Why failure is good
- When to realize that your idea is a big flop
- When to invest your money in your idea
- How to get your dream turned into form
- Why feedback is the key to your future success
- When to throw feedback out
- When to stop everything because of feedback
- What to do with feedback
- What happens after you’ve implemented your big idea
Sign up for the free 6-part ecourse and we’ll send you a pdf of the 6 steps to implementing your big idea as well as weekly lessons to help you implement your big idea!
Don’t waste your dreams. Implement your big idea in just a few short lessons by discovering this time-tested process.