Did you know that you can add a JV Launch Event to your MyNAMS Calendar?
We have a lot of benefits at MyNAMS hiding in the nooks and crannies here. You just have to look thoroughly.
Watch the video below and then follow some of the basic instructions at the bottom to create a good event notice.
If you’re a paid member, you can add your next promotion event to our calendar. Add as much information as you’d like, but you’ll really want to include these specifics:
- Niche – Only those who find your niche relevant to their business will reach out to you, but if you don’t include it, no one will reach out.
- Target Market – Who will use the product? What problem does it solve?
- Product Description – How does it compare to other similar products? What does it do?
- Dates – When will your promotion begin and end? What’s the marketing schedule? Use the calendar to mark all of that.
- Commission – How much will an affiliate get paid if they sell your product? What about the upsell? Second tier?
- Contact Info – Of course, you need to include a weblink or an email where interested affiliates can find out more.
- Affiliate Promotion Tools – Got a link to the promo tools?
I’m sure I’m leaving something out. In the comments below, tell us what you think a good Joint Venture listing in our calendar would include…