SEO Keyword Optimization Got You Stumped?
You’re not alone my friend…
That’s why we brought in the big guns: Karon Thackston and Christine Cobb.
Can we ask you a few questions?
- Why do all the keyword research tools give such drastically different search counts?
- How do you adjust the various settings and what difference will they make in your results?
- How do you decide which keywords to use on what pages of your site?
- Are there hidden meanings behind different types of keyphrases?
- Are free keyword research tools really as good as paid ones?
Don’t know? It’s OK. Most people have the same questions you have. In fact, learning to conduct keyword research can be one of the most confusing tasks in the search engine optimization world. If you’re baffled by keyword research, we’ve got great news.
Here’s your chance to put an end to all this keyword confusion right now!
During a private, hands-on workshop, Karon and Chris walked through the process doing your own keyword research step-by-step. Under the guidance of Online Copywriting 101 founders Chris Cobb and Karon Thackston, students got answers to all the questions above and many more.
In this 4-hour recorded session, you’ll experience how students did keyword research on your own project as Karon and Chris look over their shoulders and answered any questions. Plus students walk away with a renewed confidence about conducting keyword research that gets results.
Here’s The Agenda We Followed In The SEO Keyword Optimization Clinic:
- The Tools – Pros and Cons of Free vs. Paid Keyword Tools
- Why so Much Difference? Understanding the Data and Where it Comes From
- The Research Process – How to Conduct Keyword Research
Your Turn: Perform keyword research for a product/service/company of your choice.
- Keyword Evaluation – How do You Choose “Good” vs. “Bad” Keywords
- Keyword Selection – Which Keywords Work Best on What Pages?
And get Karon’s popular bonus report with this as well.
As an added bonus, you will receive a complimentary copy of Karon’s report
“Demystifying Keyword Research” which will also be your workbook for the clinic.
What is the cost for this recorded, hands-on session?
It was set for $197 (a bargain as it is), BUT if you register now, you’ll get the drastically discounted rate of just $97.
In this 4-hour audio training , you’ll walk away with the skills and understanding you need to confidently:
…the best key phrases for every application you might need so you can:
Add keyword research as a paid service to increase revenue
Find the best search terms to improve rankings for your own sites
- Less time wondering what you’re doing wrong
- Fewer migraines
- More highly targeted prospective buyers
Stop struggling! Start succeeding!
Full Program Only $97
4 Hours of Step-by Step Keyword Research Coaching