JV Dos and Don’ts, and the True Story of David’s Hugely Successful MyNAMS Promo – Including What Went WrongClick the image to watch the video presentation
In this case study video, we’ll look at the last minute $63k JV launch and evaluate how it came to be.
What the purpose of the launch was, what the expectations were, how we got the JV Partners excited, and what we learned about the process.
We’ll also discuss why this JV launch process WILL NOT work for you.
- Why the big sale at the last minute?
- How did I come up with idea?
- Day by day timeline including activities and daily sales results
- How much profit is actually in $63k?
- Why did it work?
- How could it have been better?
David Perdew is the owner of MyNAMS.com and dozens of niche websites, as well as the organizer of the NAMS workshops, held twice each year in Atlanta, GA.