How Much Time Do You Have Today To Write More Articles?
Every successful online marketer MUST produce a ton of content, and it must be high-quality quality if you want to stay in the game for the long haul.
But who has the time?
You should be out there marketing your business! That’s where the money is. And that’s why we’re providing you with quality articles in different niches each month as part of the MyNAMS Total Business System.
If you own an online business, you already know you are someone who may be:
- A volume content producer
- On a budget
- Not a great writer, or at least may not like writing
- Not excited about the outsourcing hassles
You may have had the experience of buying Private Label Rights articles before that were pure garbage. I know I have. And yes, these are PLR articles. But the quality is very high! You can publish these articles proudly with your name on them.
These aren’t the cheapest PLR articles available, but you won’t have to trash the majority of these either. Yet, we still keep the price at less than $.50 per article. That’s an awesome value for you.
And, here’s the best part, we’ve already picked keyword rich topics in multiple niches. You didn’t have to hire a ghostwriter or deal with that back-and-forth hassle.
So, jump in. Start your publishing empire today with the niche topics below.
50 PLR Articles for You in 5 Niches,
10 Ready-to-Publish Articles Each
What can you do with these unrestricted PLR articles? You can…
- Add them to your website or blog.
- Create a viral report.
- Use them as the basis for a video or audio recording.
- Put them in your newsletter.
- Use them as content on Facebook or other social networking sites.
- Build feeder blogs designed to drive traffic back to your main site.
- Turn them into a script for a webinar.
- Use them as a starter for an eBook that you sell.
- Or anywhere else you need lots of content!
Food Drying Articles
- Benefits of Drying Foods
- Drying Your Own Herbs – Success Tips
- Food Dehydrators – Do You Really Need One?
- How to Dry Foods Step by Step
- How to Use a Dehydrator for Fruits and Vegetables
- How to Make Jerky With and Without a Dehydrator
- Make Your Own Dried Spices – A Guide
- Use the Air and Sun to Dry Your Foods
- What Foods Can You Dry?
- What You Can Do with Your Dried Foods
Exotic Animals Articles
- Can You Keep a Monkey as a Pet?
- Caring for an Exotic Pet
- Exotic Birds – Adopt or Buy? Pros and Cons
- Exotic Birds as Pets – What You Need to Know
- Exotic Pets 101
- Exotic Pets Do’s and Don’ts
- Is an Exotic Pet for You?
- Keeping Reptiles and Amphibians as Pets
- Tips for Choosing and Caring for a Pet Snake
- Tips on Caring for a Chinchilla
Muscle Building Articles
- CrossFit: What Is It and Who Is It For?
- Enjoying Your Workout: Why It’s Crucial and How to Do It
- Muscle and Workout Recovery: You Can’t Just Keep Pushing
- Muscle Building for Beginners: Crafting Your First Workout
- Six Pack Abs Made Simple: No Devices or “Secrets” Required
- The Last Rep: The 10% of Your Workout That Makes 90% of the Difference
- The Underrated Art of Bodyweight Training
- Three Bodybuilding Tips for Fast, Consistent Muscle Growth
- Why Long-Term Thinking is Essential for Bodybuilding
- Why Weightlifting Is the Best Way to Lose Weight
- Overwintering on a Budget
- Preparation Tips for Snowbirds
- Pros and Cons of Living as a Snowbird
- Snowbird Housing Options
- Snowbird Lifestyle – What Does It Cost?
- Spending the Winter in Texas
- Tips for Canadian Snowbirds
- Top Destinations for Snowbirds
- Why Be a Snowbird?
- Wintering in Europe
- Communication Tips for Sharing Soccer Mom Responsibilities
- Easy At-Home Drills to Train Your Child With
- Five Items Every Soccer Mom Must Have
- Five Ways to Get More Involved in Improving Your Child’s Game
- How to Be an Emotionally Supportive Soccer Mom
- Important Soccer Rules Every Mom Should Know
- Soccer Safety for Kids and Parents
- The Pros and Cons of Sending Your Child to Soccer Camp
- What to Do When You Invite Others to Your Child’s Game
- What You Need to Know about Soccer Gear