How Much Time Do You Have Today To Write More Articles?
Every successful online marketer MUST produce a ton of content, and it must be high-quality quality if you want to stay in the game for the long haul.
But who has the time?
You should be out there marketing your business! That’s where the money is. And that’s why we’re providing you with quality articles in different niches each month as part of the MyNAMS Total Business System.
If you own an online business, you already know you are someone who may be:
- A volume content producer
- On a budget
- Not a great writer, or at least may not like writing
- Not excited about the outsourcing hassles
You may have had the experience of buying Private Label Rights articles before that were pure garbage. I know I have. And yes, these are PLR articles. But the quality is very high! You can publish these articles proudly with your name on them.
These aren’t the cheapest PLR articles available, but you won’t have to trash the majority of these either. Yet, we still keep the price at less than $.50 per article. That’s an awesome value for you.
And, here’s the best part, we’ve already picked keyword rich topics in multiple niches. You didn’t have to hire a ghostwriter or deal with that back-and-forth hassle.
So, jump in. Start your publishing empire today with the niche topics below.
50 PLR Articles for You in 5 Niches,
10 Ready-to-Publish Articles Each
What can you do with these unrestricted PLR articles? You can…
- Add them to your website or blog.
- Create a viral report.
- Use them as the basis for a video or audio recording.
- Put them in your newsletter.
- Use them as content on Facebook or other social networking sites.
- Build feeder blogs designed to drive traffic back to your main site.
- Turn them into a script for a webinar.
- Use them as a starter for an eBook that you sell.
- Or anywhere else you need lots of content!
- Various Types of Acne and How to Manage Them
- Approaches for Treating Adult Acne
- How Acne Affects Emotions and Self-Esteem
- Nutritional Tips for Managing Acne
- Managing Acne – Tips for Healing and Concealing
- Can Acne Be Cured?
- What Causes Acne?
- Treatment Tips for Baby Acne
- Natural Treatments for Acne
- Acne: Not Just a Teenage Problem
- Who’s at Risk from ADHD?
- My Child Has ADHD – Will It Go Away?
- Is ADHD a Discipline Issue?
- Alternative Treatments for ADHD
- Is There a Connection between Chemical Exposure and ADHD?
- Common Treatment Options for ADHD
- ADHD and Diet – the Nutrition Connection
- Signs and Symptoms of ADD/ADHD in Adults and Children
- Students and Children with ADHD – Tips on Helping Them Succeed
- The ADHD Brain – What’s Going On?
- Why Content Is Still King
- Design Tips for Content Websites
- Finding Your Voice as a Content Marketer
- How Newspapers and Magazines Find Great Content
- How to Answer “What’s in It for Me” in Fifteen Seconds
- The Basics of Good Content Structure
- The Four Different Forms of Content
- Use Customer Feedback to Answer “What Should I Write About Next?”
- What Is “User Generated Content” and How Can It Help Your Business
- Why Your Content Should Pack an Emotional Punch
- Why Calories Aren’t a Good Metric
- Compound Exercises: The Fundamentals of Good Muscle Building
- Your First Three Months at the Gym
- Four Common Muscle-Building Myths
- How Rest Periods Affect Muscle Growth
- Identify Your “Why” to Build Inner Motivation
- The Best Foods for Building Muscle
- The Truth about Muscle-Building Supplements
- Three Diet Tips for Serious Muscle Builders
- What It Takes to Develop Six Pack Abs
Viral Marketing Articles
- What Kind of Content Tends to Go Viral?
- What Motivates People to Pass Content On?
- Do “Tell a Friend” Campaigns Still Work?
- Getting PR Attention is Easier Than You Think
- How to Create a Viral Infographics
- How to Create Viral Videos for Under $200
- How to Get More Likes, Follows, Stumbles or Subscribes
- Marketing Stunts: Coming Up with a Brilliant Angle
- Turning Viral Traffic into Cash