Discover the Secrets to
Creating Profitable Stories Using
A 7 Quick Step Guide!
Creating Profitable Stories Using
A 7 Quick Step Guide!
Take events from your own life and turn them into bankable business with this
6 hour no-nonsense training! You can be writing your stories in 30 minutes or less…
Everyone has a story to tell. YOU have a story to tell… about your past, your present and your future.
Whether you’re a writer or author, a publisher, ghostwriter, blogger, copywriter, internet marketer, sales person, trainer, speaker, teacher, parent, or a just someone on the street… story telling is for you.
Story telling is a learned skill and everyone may use it – in storybooks, blog posts, newspaper articles, emails, sales letters, presentations, speeches, videos, and wherever your creative mind may take you.
The Power of Stories
You tell your story because
- First, a bubbling force within is waiting to explode. It may be a great idea, a burning desire, a troubling problem, a breakthrough solution, or a wanting to reveal yourself to the world. If you don’t let it out, it will explode on you!
- Second, connecting with others is a basic human need. It’s easier to feed that need with stories of joy, pain, hunger, desire, emptiness, fulfilment and determination that you and your listeners or readers can feel or almost touch and experience.
- Third, stories are fun to tell and listen to. They uplift the spirit, engage people, provoke the mind, and move to action. Easily. Subtly. Most of the time.
Now, that’s the power of stories!
How about taking the power of story telling to a higher plane?
Indeed, there’s a fourth reason to make use of stories: Make money with them!
You can do so when you know powerful story telling techniques or tools.
Profit from Your Stories
From a financial point of view, profit almost always means money earned less expenses… BUT not always with stories.
- You “touch” people, warm them up and make them want to know, like and trust you
- You move people to listen to you, follow you, be your fans or opt into your list
- You compel people to read your mails and blog posts and interact with you, even share about you to their friends
- You hook people so that they go gaga over your products, buy each one of them and lust for more…
Now… that’s profitability!
When all your efforts pay off with money pouring in, what more could you ask for?
But first things first, you must learn how to tell your story the engaging and vibrant way, the purposive way, the profitable way…
so that you don’t feel like you are boring your audience, people are ignoring you, or you’re going nowhere, or that your efforts at communicating is a pure waste of your time.
We show you how in the Storytelling Workshop.
Create Profitable Stories in 30 Minutes or Less
In this 6-hour, in-depth Storytelling Workshop, Master Storyteller, David Perdew, NAMS Founder and President who has over 17 years of experience writing profitable stories, takes you through a proven 7-step guide that he developed over the course of his career in journalism, consulting and internet marketing.
Discover how to
- Find relevant stories in every corner of your life.
- Dig into a 7-step story structure that works every time.
- Model good stories through imitation.
- Discover the true language of stories.
- Paint the picture that helps readers experience your feelings – the fear and ecstasy of your life.
- Create a story on the spot using the structure.
- Use a simple template to sculpt your story into a masterpiece.
- Sharpen your own story and storytelling skills using lessons learned from other people’s stories.
The Storytelling Workshop is beyond academic. David reveals to you a practical tool that he himself developed, tested and has proven to work…
for stories that are either still on the drawing board or already created. You even witness how David critiques and enhances his old stories using his storytelling tool. Now, that’s sharpening the saw!
Each step is a learning experience with lots of story telling exercises. From start to end. Guranteed!
Listen to What Graduates Say…
Golden! This is the best way to describe
David Perdew’s Storytelling Workshop.
I saw immediate results after I sent the exact story that I wrote during the workshop to my readers… meaning that sales were higher than usual
I took this course because I felt my writing was boring. I wasn’t grabbing the attention of my readers in a way that led to sales on a consistent basis. It was a struggle for me to write.
As an affiliate marketer, I know how important it is to relate to my audience in a meaningful way. Storytelling is the best way I can think of to do that. Not just any story either. A rambling story without a point might be entertaining but it is not the kind of writing that I needed.
I found out that it is easy to tell stories when you know how.
There are two parts to this program that helped me the most. The first is the easy to follow template. The thought process behind each of the steps in the template ties everything together and keeps me from rambling and losing track of the point.
The second thing that made an impact for me was the exercise using photos. It really opened my eyes to the endless possibilities of things to write about. I now look at things differently and can easily see a story in just about anything.
I highly recommend this program. You might not think that storytelling could be so easy, but you would be wrong.
I like to think that I’ll never be boring again.
This writing workshop was a profound turning
point for me while building my niche.
“Is this about telling stories?” you might ask. Yes it is! But little did I know how a simple story can evolve into a powerful message when laced through a 7-step story structure until I took David Perdew’s workshop.
This writing workshop was a profound turning point for me while building my niche. Marketing is not my strength. I had struggled for the longest time how to bring out my own voice in different messages and connect with my audience. David masterfully taught and showed us how any story can be effectively crafted for any purpose without losing its creative life by adhering to this framework.
This workshop I consider a must, regardless of your background. You strengthen your writing skills, gain insight and confidence, and enjoy learning to craft your story into messages that connect. David has a skill of bringing anyone along. That is a Master Teacher!
Here’s What You Get When You Act Now
For an awesome price that’s hard to beat, you get…
- Nearly 6 hours of video instruction
- 7 Step process story telling template
- PDF of the entire presentation
- MP3 audio downloads to load to your player or to burn to CD
- PDF report of story samples from David Perdew
- 8 student story samples with completed templates
That’s great value for your money. How much is it?
A Small Investment for a Lifetime of Content
Attending a workshop like this live would cost you hundreds of dollars not including travel costs. That could easily be over $1000!
But because NAMS recorded this, you get to “attend” the Storytelling Workshop from the comfort of your home, saving you a ton of money. In fact, you can get this for just:
How Can We Offer A 100% No-Questions Asked,
What Are You Waiting For?
Make your stories come to life. They deserve to be told and retold… and cashed in!
Get in right now, while you can. Click the button below to add this workshop to your cart.
If you’re already a member of MyNAMS.com, be sure to log in so you don’t create a second account.