Mastering WordPress with Paul Taubman
Click the image to watch the video presentation
Right-click here and choose “save as” to download the audio.
Picture for a minute what it is like to be in control of your website. Imagine not having to be reliant on a webmaster to make changes. Think about how much time and money you can save if you simply maintained your website yourself.
At this point, you might be thinking one of the following:
- The idea of “running” my website is terrifying!
- I have no idea how to do that!
- Awesome! What do I need to know?
- Been there, done that!
Whatever you were thinking, you need to get on this week’s Live Training with nationally recognized WordPress Expert, Paul Taubman.
Here are some of the things that you will learn about on this call:
- What is so special about WordPress and why is everyone flocking to use it
- Where you can get access to the software for free and how to get started immediately
- What is a Theme, and How do I know if it is good for me? How to evaluate a good Theme (or skin, or look) and what you should take into consideration
- What’s a plugin and which ones you should use
Paul has been building sites online for almost 15 years. During that time he has worked with a variety of tools such as WordPress, Dreamweaver, and even Notepad. Paul’s ability to translate the Geek Speak of the technical world into everyday English has helped folks across the world to become more empowered by taking control of their website.