One of the highlights of the Niche Affiliate Marketing System workshop is guess who can win sales contests
It’s always a surprise because the most creative thinkers seem to have the ability to win sales contests, at least at NAMS workshops.Let’s look at the last two workshop winners… At NAMS3, Rafael Sanchez won the contest even though he had a bit of a handicap.
- He was visiting from Venezuela.
- It was illegal to send money to the U.S. from Venezuela via credit card (or paypal).
- He had never made an online sale before.
- He had no website.
- And no list.
Last time, we found out that internet marketing newcomer Danielle Beauchemin also understands how to win sales contests.Danielle cheated – just like all good marketers do 🙂 Okay, there was no cheating. There was good marketing and very creative thinking. Danielle had a small list. She also had some good connections. Her mother and NAMS instructor, Tawnya Sutherland, has a lot of connections in IM world and runs a popular site called VA Networking. Danielle did three really smart things:
- Leverage her referral contacts similar to what Rafael did in the previous workshop contest
- And this is the kicker, she offered every person who purchased from her a $10 rebate on the $17 product. So, the final price for the customers was $7
- And the rebate was only good until the contest deadline (which created urgency and scarcity)