Don’t waste another minute
building someone else’s business.
Start counting down the days until you can finally say, “I quit!”
How long have you been daydreaming about hanging out your virtual shingle and finally kissing the 9 to 5 job (and your horrible boss) goodbye?
If you’re like most would-be coaches, chances are you’ve spent a fair number of hours contemplating what life will be like when you can finally…
- Set your own working hours (and never punch someone else’s clock again)
- Choose your own clients (so you can stop putting up with nasty customers)
- Decide your own pay rate (instead of waiting for that oh-so generous 3% increase at the end of the year)
- Work from home in your comfy pants and pony-tailed hair (or maybe from a lounge chair by the pool)
Unfortunately, for many would-be entrepreneurs…
Dreams Never Seem To Turn Into Reality
So many promising new coaching businesses are derailed by a lack of confidence and direction. And it’s understandable, really. After all, you struggle with…
- Finding a profitable business idea and niche (that isn’t already done to death)
- Navigating a legal labyrinth of LLCs and S-corps and other cryptic terms
- Scaling the steep learning curve of a host of necessary tools and software
- Creating in-demand products and programs—and figuring out how to market them
And even if you do manage to get clear on all of the many (many) pieces and parts that go into creating a viable business…
You’re Left Feeling Overwhelmed
At All There Is To Do
THE 4-WEEK PLAN:
How to Leave Your 9 to 5 for
Your Entrepreneur Dream Life!
Each module of this step-by-step workshop is designed to move you closer to your entrepreneurial dreams by providing exactly the information you need, right when you need it. No more floundering; no more chaos; no more confusion.
Just a rock-solid plan to take you from cube dweller to boss—in less time than it takes to negotiate a raise.
Module one kicks it off by ensuring your new business has wings, so you don’t have to worry it will sink like a stone and leave you with nothing to show for your efforts.
There Is No Perfect Time To Start A Business
I can’t promise that you’ll make a million dollars or become the next Tony Robbins, but I can promise you this. If you do the work I’ve outlined in this course, you’ll be miles closer to ditching that 9 to 5 job than you have ever been.
How much is that worth to you?