THANK YOU! Your order has processed and access is headed to your inbox!
If you still think that magical 6- figure business
is out of your reach…keep reading!
“Here’s the Smart Way to Turn a Free Piece of Content Into a 24/7 Revenue Stream!”
You may be using free offers to grow your list and generate backend sales – but are you using these 12 different types of freebies for maximum profits?
Marketers everywhere are breathless over free offers. And with good reason – these strategic pieces of content work like crazy to grow your business!
But here’s the catch…
Most marketers have no idea how to make and monetize them the right way. You’re probably making the same mistakes everyone else is making. It’s not your fault – and the good news is that starting today, your free offers are about to become a whole lot more popular and profitable!
But I’m getting ahead of myself. Let’s back up for a second…
Let’s start with a definition of “free offer”: this is a high-quality product that’s offered for free to prospects, with the marketer selling premium products and services on the backend of this freebie.
You can put free offers to work for you to grow your business in two proven and very powerful ways…
1. Give them away to build a new list. Offering a good free offer works like crazy to attract new prospects to your list – and it works to sell products to these new subscribers too!
2. Give them away to monetize an existing list. Here you provide valuable content that presells a paid offer. Once your prospects see the type of high-quality content you offer for free, they’ll rush to your order button to purchase your backend offer!
This is a super-profitable strategy. And you can optimize this strategy and boost your profits by doing two things:
Tip #1: Create a “useful yet incomplete” product.
A useful product is a valuable product that solves part of your prospect’s problem. This creates a lot of trust and goodwill with prospects and gives them a chance to sample just how well your solutions work.
And yet your free offers should be incomplete, in that it doesn’t solve the prospect’s entire problem. This gives you the opening to then sell the rest of the solution on the backend… which is why “useful yet incomplete” freebies are so wildly profitable!
Here’s the second thing you need to do so optimize this strategy:
Tip #2: Get your free offer in front of as many targeted prospects as possible.
And the more people who lay their eyes on your freebie, the better your results.
Not only will you grow a big and responsive list,
you’ll also make more money on the backend!
Good news is there are all sorts of ways to get your free offers in front of a targeted audience. Here are 10 great ideas off the top of my head:
Distribute via email, including both live broadcasts as well as via your autoresponder.
Bundle with other products, such as in a membership site.
Offer as a bonus to your paid offers.
Publish on your blog and let visitors download it for free.
Give rebrandable copies to your affiliates to distribute.
Post to social media, especially Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+,
Upload to YouTube (if you’re creating videos, of course).
Insert a link on your download and thank you pages.
Donate your freebie to a giveaway event.
Sell the giveaway and rebranding rights to other marketers to exponentially increase your distribution.
Here’s what I’m trying to say…
You Can Grow Your List and Make a Whole Lot of Money By Strategically Giving Away Free Content!
This works so well that just about every successful marketer you’ve ever met uses this strategy to create a 24/7 passive income stream. And now you too can discover the RIGHT way to create and monetize a dozen different types of in-demand free offers!
Introducing How Free Products Lead to Profit:
How To Make And Monetize With Distributable Free Content
What you’re about to download highly effective pro checklists and trainings covering 12 of the most profitable types of free offers. We’re not covering the typical reports and webinars here, because everyone employs those and you can find information elsewhere about them.
Instead, we’re covering free offers that are highly valuable and effective, which most people aren’t actively creating and incorporating into their business (and they’re leaving money on the table as a result).
Each checklist is meaty and includes two parts:
1. Make, where you’ll find out how to quickly and easily create each of the 12 in-demand free offers.
2. Monetize, where you’ll learn how to insert backend offers to turn this free content into a profitable sales machine.
At last, you’ll finally discover the right way to turn your free content into a sales force that works overtime!
Here’s what you get when you purchase “How Free Products Lead to Profit” today…
Download now and you’ll discover:
• Why cheats sheets and infographics are so wildly popular (and profitable)!
• How to create a professional cheat sheet or infographic that gets your prospects subscribing to your list, sharing your content and clicking your order buttons!
• The #1 best way to turn this freebie into your company’s best sales person!
Your prospects are going to love, love, love templates, because they can put these tools to work for them immediately to solve a pressing problem. And you’ll love the income these freemiums generate on the backend!
Here’s what you’re about to discover inside this lesson:
• A simple three-step process for creating templates from scratch (even if you have no idea where to start).
• The three essential components every high-quality template must possess.
• A completely surprising way to monetize templates – most people overlook this strategy!
Very few marketers use documents and forms as a freebies, simply because they never even thought about them. And that makes these products in high demand! Here’s what you’ll learn inside this lesson:
• A four-step process for quickly and easily creating this rarely used free offer!
• A surprisingly simple way to get two offers in front of two audiences when you use this freebie strategy!
• How to get your prospects sharing your documents and forms like crazy – your traffic grows exponentially and effortlessly!
Email Mini Course
The big advantage of delivering a mini course by email is that prospects give you their BEST email addresses – and they open your emails, see your links, and click on them!
Here’s what’s inside this lesson:
• How to choose a topic that will get prospects eagerly opening every email you send to them!
• How to craft a five-part series that keeps readers engaged and clicking on your offers!
• The #1 trick for making more sales with this strategy – don’t mess this up!
Contendeos are content videos that present one big idea on the frontend, and sell a related offer on the backend. Here’s what you’ll learn inside this lesson:
• The three different types of contendeos you can create – and which one is right for your needs!
• The three-step process for planning and producing your video – and what to do if you don’t have the equipment or tech skills to do it yourself!
• Three tips and tricks for maximizing profits on the backend of your contendeo!
Q/A Group Coaching
Question and answer sessions are great ways to showcase your expertise, especially if you’re selling coaching or information products on the backend. Here’s what you’ll learn inside this lesson:
• The two keys to choosing a profitable topic for your group-coaching session!
• How to gather, create and answer in-demand questions that naturally lead to big profits on the backend!
• The #1 best way to sell more products inside your question and answer session!
These are great freebies that engage your audience and get them taking action. Inside this lesson you’ll find out:
• Five surprising features you can include in your worksheet to engage prospects and help them solve a problem!
• How to come up with awesome questions for your worksheet… even if you’re not an ace at brainstorming!
• Two easy ways to turn your prospects into cash-paying customers!
Prospects love these free offers, because a checklist guide or planner gives them the “missing link” that many information products lack. Here’s what you’ll discover inside this lesson:
• How to research and develop a high-quality checklist that’s sure to impress everyone who lays their eyes on it!
• A simple trick for boosting the conversion rate of your backend offer – you’re going to want to start using this with all your free offers!
• Plenty of tips and examples to get you on the right track to making and monetizing a checklist guide or planner in any niche!
Your buyers are looking for trusted information to help them make a buying decision, which is why this type of free content is so popular and so profitable!
Here’s what you’ll get inside this lesson:
• You’ll learn about the two types of buyers guides and which one you should create! (Get this wrong and you’ll leave money on the table!)
• A five-part outline that you can swipe to quickly and easily create a buyers guide ASAP!
• The surprising truth about monetizing this freebie – read this carefully so you don’t accidentally sabotage your profit strategy!
Prospects use swipe files every single time they complete a task (such as writing a sales letter), which means they’ll see your links repeatedly over time. This means big conversion for you!
Here’s what you’ll discover:
• The three questions you must ask yourself before creating a swipe file – once you know the answer, you’ll know how to create the best and most profitable swipe file for your niche!
• How to brainstorm and research your way to a free offer that quickly becomes your prospects favorite resource!
• The #1 best way to monetize your swipe file using a simple two-step process!
Mind Maps/Process Maps
Prospects love these maps, because they present information in a new (non-linear) way. They also make great tools for printing off and hanging up, which means prospects will see your ad repeatedly!
Here’s what you’ll get inside this lesson:
• A simple process for determining whether a mind map or process map will be more profitable for your niche!
• An easy three-step process for creating in-demand process maps and mind maps!
• An unexpected way to monetize these maps – do it right, and this is a freebie that will pay big dividends over the long run!
This free offer is popular because prospects get an overview of several subtopics in your niche (such as the top garden pests and how to get rid of them). You’ll love this freebie because it gives you a chance to promote multiple offers!
Here’s what you get:
• How to choose a topic for your library that’s sure to be both popular and extremely profitable!
• A step-by-step guide for quickly and easily creating your article library – plus a tip for really speeding up the process!
• You’ll find out the right way to monetize this strategy – don’t even think about dropping a link until you read the last half of this lesson!
And that’s not all! Here’s what else you get when you order now…
Once You Know Which Free Offers Work Best,
You Need To Implement, Monetize & Test
The resources in Part II ensure you're not left hanging!
Resource 1. The Free Offer Creation Worksheet
Are you ready to start creating your own free offers? Then use this worksheet to walk through the “FREEBIE” formula for creating a high-quality, effective freemium. Here’s an overview of the formula:
• Finalize Your Backend Offer
• Review Potential Topics
• Establish a Format
• Explore the Market
• Build Your Freebie
• Insert Call to Action
• Excite Prospects
Here’s what else you get when you order now…
Resource 2: 120 Examples of Highly Effective Free Offers Across 10 Popular Markets
Need ideas of what sort of freebies to create? Then you’re going to love this swipe file. Here you’ll find 10 examples (across 10 popular markets) of each of the 12 types of freebies you’ve been learning about in “How Free Products Lead to Profit”.
Here are the 12 types of free offers:
• Infographics/Cheat Sheets
• Buyer’s Guide
• Email Mini Course
• Swipe Files/Tips
• Mind Maps/Process Maps
• Q/A Group Coaching
• Article Library
And here are the 10 markets where we’ll share examples of the above 12 freebiess:
• Make Money Online
• Weight Loss/Fitness
• Organic Gardening
This file is going to get your head swimming with great ideas!
Resource 3: 5 Steps To Buying PLR To Create Your Free Offer
How about using PLR (Private Label Rights) to create your free offers? That works great too!
But you want to make sure you are getting the highest quality PLR content with the best resources. In this resource, we're giving you the steps to use to ensure you get great content. Plus some of our best vendors so you don't have to search the internet looking for the right stuff.
Resource 4: 10 Mistakes People Make With Free Offers (And How To Fix Them)
No matter what type of free content you’re creating, you’ll save yourself time, money and frustration down the road if you avoid the ten mistakes revealed inside this bonus. Be sure to read them once more before you start working on your next piece of content!
Resource 5: The Five Fundamentals Of Free Offers That Convert
A lot of marketers who’re creating freebies for the first time tend to get disappointing results. And in many cases, it’s because they haven’t followed the five fundamentals for creating free offers that convert.
The good news is that you’re about to discover these fundamentals when you download this package today – and that means you’ll know how to create high-converting, profitable free offers!
Resource 6: 20 Freebie Shortcuts To Make Them Faster, Easier And Better
Chances are, you’re not going to make just one free offer. Once you see how well a good freebies works to generate sales and newsletter subscribers, you’re going to want to create quite a few of them. And that’s why you’ll want to pay attention to these 20 tips, tricks and shortcuts for making free offers faster, easier and better!
I think you’ll agree that these bonuses, cheat sheets and the main checklists are just what you need to generate more revenue this year.
At this point you’re liking what you see. After all, while everyone talks about free offers, hardly anyone tells you how to make and monetize these 12 types of popular and profitable products.
So now you’re wondering…
Resource 7: 24 Hours To Your First Sales Funnel
The only way to monetize free offers is to have a great funnel in place.
That's why we're including an hour by hour checklist to get your first funnel built and launched in 24 hours.
Buckle up because you're going to have a funnel ready to go in no time!
Resource 8: Free Offer Funnel Templates
Sometimes you just need to see what your funnel is going to look like on paper.
That's why this printable PDF resource is super valuable.
Print it out and start filling in the blanks with your free offers and products on paper before you ever start building. You'll see 5 sample funnels you can print out and fill in the blanks.
How Much Is It?
If you paid for each of these 20 “make and monetize” checklists, bonuses, and lessons separately, you’d easily pay $15 each – that’s $180 for the entire package.
You can bet they’d be worth every penny. If you learned something in each lesson to get just ONE extra customer, you’d instantly recoup your investment and start pocketing a profit.
Now here’s the good news: I’m going to offer you a package deal you can’t resist…
Order now, and you can get your hands on each of these checklists and lessons for just $4.85– that’s $97 for the whole package.
Savvy marketers are going to snap up this deal, so you’re going to want to do it too.
And for a limited time, we’re offering an additional discount which makes this completely irresistible!
Today you can get all 20 Checklists and Lessons For Just $47!
That’s 2.35 each!
Click The Link Below and Get Started!
REGULAR PRICE $97
Use coupon code CONTENT (all caps)
7 Day Money-Back Guarantee
P.S. These 12 types of free offers work in ANY niche – IF you know how to make and monetize them the right way. So, order “How Free Products Lead to Profit” now so that you too can discover how to make money by giving away free content!