“New Year, New Tools, New Rules: How to Maximize Your Video Marketing”
Click the image to watch the video presentation
Right-click here and choose “save as” to download the audio.
With online video changing the way we consume information and entertainment, video marketing has become a must for entrepreneurs.
It’s no longer a matter of IF you should be using video, but how effectively you can put it to work for you. Video Marketing Strategist Lou Bortone reviews the new rules and new tools that will keep you one step ahead. You’ll learn:
- How to combine video and social media for a powerful, one-two punch
- The pros and cons of “talking heads” versus “screencasts” and when to use each
- How to maximize the latest changes to YouTube, the world’s biggest promotional platform and 2nd largest search engine
- What you need to know about Web TV, and how webcasting can build your biz
- New ways to engage your customers, from video email to live video coaching
- New video tools that make it easier than ever to create cool videos
Lou Bortone has spent the last 20 years as a marketing and branding executive with national brands like Fox, E! Entertainment Television, The Family Channel and NBC. More recently, he’s taken that marketing and branding experience online, where he helps coaches and entrepreneurs build breakthrough brands on the Internet.