Filling the pipeline with new leads is
the secret to success online.
Always has been and always will be!
When it comes to building a successful and profitable online business, there's only one thing you absolutely MUST do:
Getting enough qualified, targeted leads.
Of course, there are other pieces that have to be in place too, but if you're not getting high-quality, targeted leads, nothing else matters.
Knowing how to consistently get those leads is the key.
If you know how to get as many qualified, inexpensive leads as you can handle, then you’re already making a ton of money with your business online.
But I don’t know anyone who is getting ALL THE LEADS THEY WANT… We all want more.
Proof that new leads can take you where you want to go
We are really good at converting new leads into paying customers. We do that with a process we call Automated Sales Funnels.
The proof is in the our new leads conversion numbers.
With our Automated Sales Funnels, we’re adding our highly-targeted leads with Facebook ads and other traffic-generation techniques.
Once we’ve gotten them to opt in for a specific gift, we put them into a follow-up email system that educates, nurtures and converts.
The result is in the graph above. Let’s assume we get 1000 new leads a month to be able to run the numbers easily.
- After 7 days, a new lead is worth about 78 cents on average. Our 1000 new leads are worth $780 (1000 x .78 = $780).
- After 14 days, the lead value jumps to $1.64 because we’ve continued to convert more new leads to buyers as they get to know us better. Our $780 value has jumped to $1640 (1000 x 1.64 = $1640).
- At 180 days, the new lead value has reached $5.10 and our 1000 new leads that we collected 6 months ago are worth $5,100 (1000 x 5.10 = $5,100).
Building automated funnels is pretty easy, but…
Zero times anything is zero.
In other words, it starts with the new leads. If you’re not getting new leads every day, you’re not growing or scaling your business.
Facebook advertising is the easiest way right now to get new leads, but it can be expensive if you don’t know what you’re doing.
That’s why I like to play it safe. Let’s spend a little money to get as big a result as possible and then scale our spending budget for advertising as fast as possible.
Getting new leads is every marketer’s holy grail. When you know your numbers, you can scale your business in multiple ways.
But you have to get new leads.
You can get as many new leads as you can afford!
Advertising is the easy way to get new leads. If money is no object, you don’t care about how much you’re spending to get that new lead.
I don’t know anyone like that. Everyone I know is either very careful about making money from their advertising to make positive cash over time, or they are too afraid of advertising costs to even attempt it.
That’s a huge mistake because advertising is the key to growing your new leads and your business.
So, what’s the secret to advertising with Facebook?
When spending money on advertising, there are several numbers to track:
- Break even number: This is when the revenue from the new lead and the advertising cost to acquire that new lead are equal. Time becomes the variable to track.
- Time to break even: How fast do you want to break even? With our numbers, if we’re spending $.78 per lead, then our break even time is 7 days. If we spend $2.42 to break even, then we need 60 days before that lead is profitable. The goal, of course, is to break even as fast as possible. And there are two ways to do that: a) generate more revenue in the same amount of time, or b) shorten the amount of time to convert your leads to buyers.
- Lower the cost of the ad: If you’re breaking even with $.78 at 7 days, what happens if your ad cost drops to $.28? You’ve just improved your ROI by nearly 66 percent. That’s huge.
Is there an easy way to learn how to do this?
Of course, the answer is… YES!
My friend Ron Douglas has a program that has been running successfully for years called Five Dollar Posts.
This is a proven formula for generating 500 leads (or more) per day from Facebook, without losing your shirt or your account.
Of course, it depends on the cost of your advertising and the return on your investment in advertising.
But Ron’s program walks you through all of that to make sure you’re targeting the right audience correctly and creating the kind of ads with a very special sauce using other people’s content that keeps the costs exceptionally low.
And for a limited time, we've added a Facebook group to help you follow his course, and implement fast.
Let's face it - if you don't do this and implement the technique fast, you're shooting yourself in the foot. It’s incredibly important to start now...
That's why we've started a Facebook group for people who have jumped on this so that we can help you go through the process too even though it's incredibly simple. But we'll be there to answer your questions.
And Ron is there too. He's that kind of guy. But you have to get in now... We won't offer this long.
But we're not going to keep this Facebook Group open forever. You have to grab Ron's course first. Get it at the link below...