How to Develop an Entrepreneurial Mindset...
We love to teach...
And frankly, we're good at it. When it comes to building an online business, folks we deal with every day have a lot of questions about building their businesses online.
Many of those who approach us are just getting started with their businesses. Or they have started and may be struggling.
Listen, I'm going to tell you something that not many other marketing coaches will tell you.
It's not easy!
But building an online business is one of the best things you can do. Over the next few days, I'll tackle some key topics that we believe are foundational to building a solid business experience.
We'll cover five topics:
1) The Entrepreneurial Mindset
2) List Building
3) Email Marketing
4) Affiliate Marketing
5) Doing (or Productivity)
Why those topics?
Master those and you'll become a Platinum online businessperson. What's that? A dang money-making machine 🙂
Plus, those are the topics we focus on in the Insiders Club.
Let's talk about The Entrepreneurial Mindset today.
We're a special breed. Entrepreneurs believe that they can improve their lives and their family's—and frankly, the world situation—while living life on their own terms. They believe in themselves, their ability to learn, grow, adapt, and succeed.
And that doesn't happen all at once. Not everyone who becomes a successful entrepreneur comes to business with the right mindset. I did not.
But I did have a drive to learn and succeed.
Here's a simple test for you to see if you've already adopted the Entrepreneurial Mindset...
If you need to earn more money, do you think, "I'll brush up my resume and look for a better paying job."
Or do you think, "I wonder if there are other ways I can earn more money by starting or growing my business?"
If you're the latter, whether you do it or not, you've already stepped into the Entrepreneurial Mindset.
Now, you need to develop these skills:
1) Independence: You don't think like—or follow—the crowd. Entrepreneurs look for better ways.
2) No Excuses. Failure, success, or something in between is your fault. You are the one responsible for your circumstances and you believe you can improve them, no matter what.
3) Abundance. You believe there's enough for everyone including you. Making more money means having more tools to help more people. The more generous you are with time, money, and knowledge, the more you'll enjoy your success.
4) Goal Setter. We set goals. Achievable and ridiculous goals. You can't have a plan until you have a goal. And entrepreneurs love the journey from plan to success.
5) Failure Is Never Final. To quote my favorite football coach Nick Saban, winner of 7 National Championships, "You never want to waste a failure." Entrepreneurs know that you learn what works by trying a lot of stuff and when you do, you're going to fail at plenty of it. And you're thankful for it.
We talk about all of these and more during during our live calls every week in the Insiders Club.
We've got a few more important skills that you should hone if you want your Entrepreneurial Mindset to sharpen.
6) Collaborators. Entrepreneurs are very independent but they know they can't build a business by themselves. So, they have to collaborate with partners, vendors, customers, and outsourcers.
7) Know Thy Self. Entrepreneurs understand their inner workings. They know that false beliefs can be their downfall. But being aware of it is the only way to conquer it, so they face it head on.
8) Courage. And lots of it. Many entrepreneurs have second thoughts, lie-awake-in-the-night moments wondering if they're doing the right thing. And summoning up the courage to try new things that are not comfortable requires oodles of courage.
9) Problem-Solvers. This should be obvious because every business product solves a problem or it doesn't have a market. Entrepreneurs are always looking for trouble so they can bring their creative solutions to the market to help as many people as possible.
10) Tenacious. And I mean like a dog with a bone. Grab on and do not let go. Being an entrepreneur is not for the weak, nor the skittish. Your biggest enemy that wants you to give up lives between your ears. Being an entrepreneur means taming that demon.
Ready to boost your Entrepreneurial Mindset?
If this appeals to you, if you think you've got what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur, if you are ready to dig in and do what's necessary with the support of hundreds of Insiders, we want you to join the community of successful doers called the Insiders Club.
BTW, being an entrepreneur is really a privilege. A blessing. And a curse. If you truly have the Entrepreneurial Mindset, or even a spark of it, you won't be able to put out the fire until you do something about it.
Over the next few days, we'll tackle the other essential business topics:
- List Building
- Email Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Doing (or Productivity)
But right now, comment below with your answer.
Are you more inclined to:
"...brush up my resume and look for a better paying job."
"...wonder if there are other ways I can earn more money by starting or growing my business?"
If you’ve been putting off building your online business, STOP IT NOW!
There’s no better time than right now to get started.
The key is to finish what you’ve intended to do for years - build that online income stream that protects your assets in uncertain times.
And get it done - fast.
I read something by Gaylon McDowell in Science of Mind magazine this week that hit me like a ton of bricks:
“Results matter because I believe human beings can and often do create self-delusion around intention, action and results. Sometimes people lie to themselves about where they are in consciousness because they don’t want to evaluate the results they are getting.”
...evaluate the results they are getting...
You can’t think yourself into success. You must act to be successful.
If you’re not willing to act, then this course is not for you.
But if you understand the importance of taking action in the right sequence with the right guidance on the right opportunities, then I want to introduce you to Fast Business Start Up. Click now and take a look at the immediate results our members are getting from this program!
The Novice to Advanced Marketing System is a step-by-step system focusing on Team, Training and Tools to help novice to advanced business people build a Simple, Scalable and Sustainable business.
Founded by David Perdew over 15 years ago, he recently retired and his daughter, Jen Perdew, who has been working at NAMS since 2011 purchased the business.
Jen is now the President and CEO of NAMS and comes from a customer service, operations, and employee training background.
Jen has always loved digging in and getting her hands dirty with automation and coaching. Jen's an implementer and focuses on moving her clients as quickly as possible down the path to success. and has since taken over most of the technical training in the business. NAMS is one of the most successful online communities today, specializing in training and proprietary productivity software tools.
Leave a Reply