Discover cPanel And Control Hidden Features Of Your Website
Click the image to watch the video presentation
Click to listen to the presentation or click the download button to download the mp3 to your computer.
Don’t be held hostage by your webmaster!
During this hands-on add-on workshop, Bob The Teacher reveals hidden, “under the hood” features of your website that free you from avoidable costs and time headaches some webmasters will never tell you about.
Discover how (and why!) to:
• Manage your own email accounts to control your inbox – without paying anything extra to your host
• Create redirects to control your traffic (not doing this is costing affiliates and product owners thousands of dollars a year!)
• Set up and use FTP for outsourcing, script installs, and more
• Upload images, PDF files, and videos larger than the WordPress file size limits
• Protect directories from prying eyes
• Save $100/year or more by hosting more than one domain on the same hosting account
• Evaluate the traffic sources and growth of your site
• And answers to your domain and website questions as time permits
Pre-Requisite: Ideal audience members of this course will have their laptops present, and their username and password to their cPanel-enabled hosting account.
Note: Don’t know if you have cPanel®? Go to yourdomain.com/cpanel to verify your account includes cPanel. Companies like Hostgator.com, ServintHosting.com, BlueHost.com use cPanel. GoDaddy.com does not.
Since 2006, Bob The Teacher Jenkins has used affiliate marketing and his own products and services to consistently earn up to $10,000/month or more for his business, while helping thousands of people world-wide. He’s the author of Take Action! Revise Later, and over 40 online business strategy and marketing methods courses. You’ll love how Bob breaks down seemingly complex steps into simple priorities so you can finally “get it” and profit from your new knowledge.