Publishing and Repurposing Quality Content For Business Growth
Online business owners know that they need to consistently create content, whether for their website posts, articles, digital free reports and social media. For many, just the thought of creating content feels overwhelming and scary.
You are not alone feeling this way. Killer content does take time and effort, however, there are ways you can save time by creating the quality content you want without spending hours a day to write it.
So, what is Quality Content?
It is more than being grammatically correct and having accurate information.
Let’s look at the elements that help you create quality content:
- Interesting - Think about it: do you ‘’like” or follow boring content? Your content should be interesting or valuable to the reader. If not, they will not ‘share it’ on social media or continue reading what you put out.
- Entertaining - Not all content needs to have the entertainment factor, however, this can be an element you work in with lengthy content.
- Useful - Useful content comes into place like tutorials and educational material. Note: search engines love this format!
- Well Researched - When you write a blog, you should include time to research the topic. Ideally, use multiple sources.
- Factually Accurate - The last thing you need is inaccurate information to ruin your reputation and credibility. Always check to make certain you are distributing facts and truth.
- Grammatically Correct - This sounds like a no-brainer, yet it remains a common problem of content providers. While you want it correct for the reader, it is equally important for the search engines. Google knows when your grammar, spelling, punctuation is correct, which makes an impact on your overall quality status.
- Long - This continues to be debated. Google wants articles that provide value. Quality over quantity still rules!
- Mixed Media - We know in this age of technology and all of the social media platforms available, you need more than a written blog. Video, digital books, along with images are definitely needed as part of your content distribution strategy.
These elements provide an excellent guideline on ways you should approach when you create content.
Easier Ways to Create Content
There is no getting around the need for written content. Let’s explore some ways that can make the process much easier.
Outsourcing - This, of course, is your biggest way to save time and have quality content written specifically for you.
This is a popular type of blog post. The readers get to discover an abundance of information on a single topic in one place. Creators love it because they do not have to write a lot of original content. If you are unfamiliar with Roundups, the basic process of creating one is simple.
- Pick a topic.
- Find several different pieces of content online that fit the topic. This can be articles, videos, audio or images.
- Create an article that each links to each item, as well as a description for each. Your description link is the unique content that attracts search engine traffic and makes your article interesting to your readers.
Keep in mind that Roundups require a lot of work to create, but they do not require the same level of in-depth research that articles typically take since you are just writing a description of other people’s content.
What better way to connect with a niche-mate and their audience than to interview one. The only writing you need to do will be the questions for the interview. Email the person the questions and they send you the answers.
You can interview anyone who knows your topic. You want to select someone that is known in your industry. Bonus for you ~ their large following will be directed to your site to listen to their interview. This is a great way to get new traffic and followers.
This is a time-saver for you. Simply take someone else’s blog post or article and contact the writer for permission to publish it on your own site, giving full credit of the article to the writer.
This technique is a win-win for you and the guest. You get free content and traffic to your site, and the guest receives new traffic to their site.
We have shared with you some of the easiest ways to have quality content created and published for your site.
What is your favorite way to create content? Please share it below.
Every month in the MyNAMS Insiders Club, we focus on a foundational business topic all businesses need to create sustainable long term income. February is our Content Publishing Challenge. If you need you to focus on publishing for your business, join us now for just $1. You'll get access to all of our workshops, challenges, courses, templates, workbooks, monthly PLR plus our weekly mastermind! It's the best deal for growing your online business.