Benefits of YouTube Marketing Means More Traffic and More Money
To take advantage of the maximum benefits of YouTube marketing, then the first thing you need to do is create and customize your own channel. This isn't as difficult as it sounds. In fact, if you already have a website, you should already have a logo, brand style, and content that you could use for your channel.
So why should you create your own YouTube channel?
Once you have created a channel, you can upload your own videos. Not only that, but you will have a new social presence. You will go from being a single visitor amongst millions to an actual contributor. This will let you interact within the YouTube community, use some of the YouTube marketing tools, and the ability to embed the videos that you upload to your own website for free. You just can't find a better marketing reason than that.
How do you create your own YouTube channel?
Actually, when you sign up for an account, the channel is already right there for you, waiting. It is up to you to make it yours. You can add some personal information about yourself, or your company, as well as include your website address and other important information. In addition, you can also showcase your favorite videos-either made by you or someone else.
What are some of the other advantages of creating and customizing your channel?
You will have a profile and get a unique YouTube URL that you can use on other social platforms or where you want the viewer to go.
You can use various YouTube functions to connect with other users, promote your own videos, or to learn valuable information as to how to make your marketing videos better.
With your YouTube channel set up and optimized, you will be able to drive traffic back to your website. Remember that more traffic can create new sales.
Promote Your Business with These 5 YouTube Marketing Strategies
YouTube is great for promoting, but you need to do it the right way. Take into consideration that you will use YouTube to be a part of your marketing and promotion of your product and business, not as your overall marketing strategy.
Your website and other social media platforms can link to your YouTube video. This way, people who are already interested in your product will be able to see a video about it to help supplement the information that you have already provided on your website or on social media.
5 tips to Promote Your Business or Product with YouTube
- Use your YouTube video on your company's blog. You can also use it on your company's Facebook page, as well as on the website itself.
- The same goes for Twitter. Don't underestimate the value of Twitter these days. Make sure that your updates include links to your YouTube site. Encourage re-teets to increase your YouTube video views.
- Use your YouTube channel URL to any out-going emails that you send. Make them part of your signature so that no matter who you send them to, they will be able to see your link. Do this for both business and personal emails, but make sure that the signature isn't needlessly large. That can be annoying.
- Use the video or the video link in as many relevant areas as you can. It's better to place them in a few key areas where you will get a targeted audience. Post them where your ideal client can see them and grow YouTube views to your target audience.
- Always have a call to action and drive viewers to your website where they can purchase your product or your services.
The key thing to remember is that the more traffic you have, the greater opportunity you have in gaining a new client or customer. So be strategic and reap the benefits of YouTube marketing, which is more traffic, more money.
For more Youtube and video marketing strategies, check out our other blog post called YouTube Marketing Strategies for 2020.
Every month in the MyNAMS Insiders Club, we focus on a foundational business topic all businesses need to create sustainable long term income. May is our Video Marketing Challenge. If you need you to focus on video marketing for your business, join us now for just $1. You'll get access to all of our workshops, challenges, courses, templates, workbooks, monthly PLR plus our weekly mastermind! It's the best deal for growing your online business.