YouTube Video Marketing Strategy: Tips That Work
YouTube Video Marketing. Those words can be intimidating and keep people from using YouTube to market their business in 2020. This is a huge mistake! YouTube Video marketing must be part of your overall marketing strategy. The good news is that It’s not as scary as you may think.
Are you running out of ideas as to how to market your business for little or no money?
Need some tips and direction to get you started using YouTube video social promotion tactics? Read on.
Create the Perfect Video for Your YouTube Marketing Channel
You can use YouTube to market your business, product, or services. However, you need a good video in order to draw traffic and make people want to visit your website after they have finished watching.
So what goes into the perfect YouTube marketing video? Creativity always counts, of course, as does professionalism. Still, there are other things to take into consideration as well.
5 Things That Will Get You Started
- Make your video creative. With all of the videos out there, yours needs to stand out in the crowd. Use fun music, great shots, and try to find an angle that hasn't already been done. People generally turn to YouTube to be entertained or shown how to do something and your video needs to be able to do this.
- Give some tips or solutions to common problems that are associated with your particular product, business, or services. This is an informational type of video and the audience will like the fact that they are learning something. Try to make the tips unique enough that most people can use them but haven't necessarily heard of them before.
- Make your video educational. People like to learn things when they watch a video. Your perfect YouTube marketing video doesn't have to be all about how to find your website and what the cost of your product is. For example, if you are advertising your mechanical business then why not give a demonstration on how to change a tire? People will watch your video, learn something, and then visit your website. These how-to videos are a lot less threatening than standard commercials or advertisements that you see on television. Plus, they are entertaining.
- Add some realism or “behind the scenes” in your video. You can do this by introducing your team, introducing some customers, or even giving the audience a “behind the scenes” tour of the office or place of work. People appreciate this and it gives your product or business some authenticity.
- Add closed-captions to your video. Keep in mind that not everyone is able to hear and that those audience members might be the very ones that want to order your product. It's very thoughtful to keep the hearing impaired in mind when creating a video, even a marketing video because most people rarely do.
A Powerful Marketing Tool
YouTube can be a powerful marketing tool for your business or products that you are trying to promote. Most of the YouTube videos are shot by amateurs and are low-budget. That doesn't mean that a lot of work didn't go into them, however. Still, the videos are mostly done on a low budget.
There are ways to make your video great. Keep in mind that when you are making your YouTube marketing video, your visuals and messaging match your brand. You want to attract your ideal client, so keep their client avatar in mind when you create your videos.
Video Marketing for Success
YouTube can be a great place to upload your marketing video for your business or product. Millions of people get on YouTube every day to watch videos and yours can be one of those that people watch. Your YouTube video marketing strategy for 2020 should be created with a purpose. Always include your website address and other information easy to spot so people will then be driven to your website.
Every month in the MyNAMS Insiders Club, we focus on a foundational business topic all businesses need to create sustainable long term income. May is our Video Marketing Challenge. If you need to focus on video marketing for your business, join us now for just $1. You'll get access to all of our workshops, challenges, courses, templates, workbooks, monthly PLR plus our weekly mastermind! It's the best deal for growing your online business.